Atos Origin Interview Experience-1

Atos Interview Experience - Shah and Anchor Engineering College, Govandi(E)

Hi, I am Vivek Suhanda from Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Technology. We had mass recruitment round I for Atos in Shah and Anchor College on 18 December 2015.

Technical Round Questions:

(1) You are from EXTC why you want to join IT?

(2) Tell me something about your projects?

(3) Which language are you more comfortable C or Java? Because in my resume I had written two programming languages C and Java.

(4) Do you know about Database Management System?

(5) What are the datatypes in Java?

(6) What do you mean by exception handling in Java?

(7) State the difference between final, finally and finalize in Java?

(8) What is polymorphism in Java?

(9) State the types of exception handling in Java?

(10) What do you mean by mutable and immutable in Java?

(11) Write down a code in C to generate the following pattern

(12) Why you want to join Atos?

(13) Difference between C and Java?

Guidelines:

(1) They sometimes ask you the same question twice to check your alertness during the interview.

(2) If you don't know the answer for any question calmly say 'no' don't ever try to bluff otherwise you will land yourself in big trouble.

(3) Be thorough with at least two programming languages if asked other than that language like Database Management, Php, Java script etc. Please just don't say that you don't know say that you don't know but you will learn if the company demands. Then you will be rated good points to learn new things. These small words make a difference.

(4) To trap you sometimes they will ask you questions in Hindi or Marathi please give your answer in English only. Don't be carried away.

HR Round Questions:

(1) Tell me something about your projects?

(2) Tell me about your family background? If you have your someone in your family as an engineer who is working in some company, they will definitely ask you that did you tried in that company through the reference of your family member.

(3) Any questions for us? Carefully listen the Pre Placement Talk to answer this question.

I was finally selected for Atos after my rejection from 5 companies. So, guys keeping trying don't lose your hope your chance will also come!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atos Origin Interview Experience - Pune, October 26, 2015

After clearing aptitude which was scheduled week before which comprised of (Logarithm, P&C, fraction, time and distance, time and work, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Probability, etc). If this topics from R.S. Agrawal are covered then you can definitely clear the aptittude test.

TECHNICAL AND HR ROUND:

Technical round was for about 40-45 minutes.

1) It all started with discussion over college Project.

2) Database queries, Raising exception (through database and jdbc).

3) Logic if query not found then writing to log file.

4) Difference between current and Previous version of java.

5) Complete oops concept. Please be completely prepared with realtime example and use of oops concept in program and program to illustrate inheritance (overloading and Overriding).

6) Difference between abstraction and interface.

7) Exception Try, catch and finally.

8) Difference between list and set.

9) Why is String immutable.

Above topics are enough to crack the interview.

HR Round:

1) Educational Background.

2) Relocation.

3) Information about Company.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atos Interview Pattern - Pune, September 25, 2015.

1. Aptitude.

75 questions 75 minutes.
25 quanti.
25 logical.
25 verbal.

Please concentrate on remaining time in test.
In our case no negative marking & no sectional cut-off. Also no essay test.

2. Technical.

Q. WAP JDBC code for fetching student database using MySQL.
Q. Tell about collection.
Q. File Read write code.
Q. WAP to print HELLO after 10 seconds continuously using Thread.
Q. Project details.

3. HR.

Q. Willing to relocate?
Q. Tell me about company?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATOS Interview Experience - Nellore, Andhra Pradesh(November, 2014)

I am Bhargavi Ati studying 4th B-TECH in Ramachandra College Of Engineering college in the stream of Computer Science. I attended for off-campus drive of ATOS in Nellore Narayana College. I had a great experience with the HRs of ATOS. They are so good and friendly with us. Now let me tell you my experience and the questions that they have asked me in all the rounds.

In GD:

Asked us to select our own topic and we selected "e-retail (online shopping)".

Before asking us to discuss they asked us to introduce ourselves individually.

Later they gave us some time to discuss about the topic and then we started discussing.

The discussion went well and each and every member in our group participated very actively.

Finally they asked each and every member in the group to give 2 advantages and 2 disadvantages of e-retail.

Some people gave more than 2 talked so much about the topic but I gave exactly 2 that too which are not repeated by others even though I am the last member to speak. There I made it!

Feedback:

They appreciated that we spoke well but at the same time they told us that being technical guys if we might have spoken more technical aspects of the topic it might be much more better!

In HR:

The next round is HR.

The panel contains 2 members but only 1 person interviewed me.

He asked me to tell something about myself.

Later he asked about my family and in particular he asked me of my father.

I answered well to these questions with confidence.

Later he saw my resume and asked questions regarding my project.

My project is "Student Attendance Monitoring System".

He asked your project is very simple then why did you choose it to do?

For that my answer is: Yes, you are right but I wanted to implement the things that I have learnt. I can learn things better through practicals hence I have chosen it to do.

He asked whether I am comfortable to work anywhere in the country. Without any hesitation I said yes. Actually this is the answer that they expect.

That's it there ends my interview! and I am confident that I will definitely go the next round and that came true!

In TECHNICAL:

For us technical round is Telephonic round.

There they asked me mostly the questions that were already asked in HR.

Those are tell about yourself and family.

Later they focused mainly on my project and asked questions by going deep in to it.

Any way the questions are very simple. They are like what are the technologies that I have used to develop my project and asked some questions from HTML.

I answered all the questions very confidently. There ends my Technical round! Finally I got selected!

The only skill which can help in interview is confidence!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atos Interview Experience - November 2014

Hello everyone I would like to share my interview experience with Atos India. As I know aptitude exam is a nightmare for many freshers but if one have self confidence one can defeat it. So about selection process.

First round:-Group Discussion.

Guys please be confident while talking in gd, because they only judge your interaction skills in Gd.

Second Round:-Aptitude Test.

This section consist 3 parts as follows.

1) Quantitative :-Percentage, Boat and Streams, Train Problem, Probability, Permutation and Combination and other related stuff.

2) Reasoning :-Series completion, Logical Deduction, Direction, Ages, Blood Relation.

3) English:-Sentence Correction, Logical Arrangements of sentence, Synonyms, Reading Comprehension.

Third Round:-Interview (Technical+Hr):

Me:- May you come in sir.

Sir:- Yes come in and take your sit.
Me:- Thank You Sir.

Sir:- Tell Me About yourself.
Me:- My Name is. Then family background, hobbies.

And other relevant information.

Sir:- Ok you did projects in Mca.
Me:- Yes sir.

Sir:- Explain it.
Me:- I explained one project.

Sir:- Ok it's good.
Sir:- Are you ready to relocate, work in shifts?
Me:- Yes sir (Always say yes).

And my interview over. Guys please be honest with them and do not try to bluff them. Prepare your cv fully specially projects you mentioned. Be calm and relax while answering questions. So wish you all the best and I hope this information may help you to commence your career.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atos Origin - Atos Interview Experience - Pune, December, 2013

Hi guys,

I am very happy to share my experience.
There were four rounds for the recruitment process of Atos.

1) First Round : Online Test and Analytical writing.

Section 1 : Quantitative.
Section 2 : Verbal.
Section 3 : Logical Reasoning.

Time Duration : 70 Min.
Essay Writing : 15 Min.

2) Second Round : Group Discussion.

3) Third Round : Technical Interview.

My interview was around 1 hr.

Questions Asked :

Interviewer - Tell me about your project ?
Me - I explained him for 1/2 hr.

Basics of OOP ?
What is normalization ?
Difference between DELETE and TRUNCATE ?
Dot operator queries ?

4) Fourth Round : HR Interview:

It was just a formality.
My HR interview was great.

Key to the success is to be confident.
This was my 7th company for which I have appeared.

All the best !!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atos Interview Experience - Mumbai, December 19, 2013

Hello Everyone Out There.

Below is my Int Exp For the Post Of Technical Support (SAP) in Atos India.

The Interview was commenced with:

1) Aptitude.
2) Essay Writing.
3) GD.
4) HR.
5) Technical.

1st Round:

Aptitude which was normal.
100 questions with 1 hr 20 mins in hand.
Normal Apti just read the RS Agarwal which is enough for clearing Aptitude.

2nd Round:

Essay Writing:

I got Topic as "IT a boon or a Curse".
I wrote and explained briefly in paper within 15 mins.

3rd Round:

Group Discussion:

In GD we all were split in groups. Groups consist of 5 people.
Our Group was 2nd so I was really very afraid about what to tell.

But I noticed one thing the people only look at your confidence level the way you speak the way you describe and everything.

Don't worry just speak what you know about that topic and be confidence for what you speak.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atos Interview Experience - Mumbai. May, 2013.

Just one advice for all job-seekers. Never loose confidence or down your morale. Always prepare your 100% for every company and success will be yours. This was my 19th company which I applied for and finally got placed.

I was recruited on campus and d thing was great about d process was that Atos gave result on that day itself. Dint have to wait long for the result.

Around 23 people were recruited from our college which is a good number.

First round was apti and was of a mediocre level. Time management is the key in this round. There were sections in the apti as in verbal, quant, lr. Just ask the authorities b4 aapti that is there a sectional cutoff or no. And strategies your time accordingly. Apti was online and different set for every person.

Verbal had 2 passages in it and you have to read and answer as fast as possible. Then there were typical verbal que like grammatically correct sentence out of the following, synonyms antonyms, etc.

Quant was difficult for me and was able to attempt very less que. Que from time and work, time speed distance, geometry, etc.

Lr was easy. Que of arrangement in circle and huge block diagrams will be there (we will have to understand d block diagram and answer the que).

Out of 200 odd people, they shortlisted around 45 from apti.

There were 2 interviews : 1 Technical and 1 HR.

Before the interview there was a no elimination essay writing round to judge us during the interviews.

Tech interview :

I am from exect background and the were separate panels fr tronix/telecom and Comps/it.

So the Extc panelists asked only about the que from Extc background and questions from the resume.

Prepare your resume thoroughly. I unfortunately studied java thinking that the panelist will ask coding questions being a coding company.

But luckily my resume showed that I did a course on java and so the panelists asked me que on java which I eased through. Some que included:.

Basic principles on java. Explain each with an example. WAP on printing Even numbers.

Then he asked me questions from my Extc background like:.

What is LAN, WAN?

How does handoff takes place in a mobile communications system?

What is blackdrop?

Technical questions from my essay.

Can the ip address same for 2 pcs?

I was able to answer 80% of the questions and he was quite impressed.

The authority told me that I cleared the tech round and I can give HR round.

HR round was kind of easy and lasted hardly 10-15 mins.

Basic HR que :

Tell me something about yourself ?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Are you OK with the bond clause?

Will you like to work in pune?

I was quite sure that they will select me and in an hour the results were out and I had a job in hand. !

A week later I was recruited by a bigger firm and so will not join ATOS.

Hope this was beneficial !

Good luck!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atos Interview Questions - Chennai-SRM, Oct 13, 2011

Hello, every one  I have attended  atos interview  on 13th,

Firstly aptitude was conducted by them in three batches i was in first batch
they have selected around three hundred members in it .

They kept a cut off -35 out of 100 time was 75 min

and they even selected 28-34 range they conducted a GD  FOR EVERY 10 MEMBERS

out of 10 members in GD THEY SELECTED 3 I WAS ONE OF THEM

They selected over all 100 members for interview I attended technical round
 Interviewer : hello I am  Sundar (name changed)
 me: hello, sir
 interviewer:saw the resume
 interviewer: your from ece
 me : yes sir
 interviewer: do u know c-language
 me: only basic
 interviewer: did u had a paper in ur  ciriculam
me: yes sir they taught us only basics
interviewer:what is string
me: i said
interviewer: what is use of header files
me: i said
interviewer: how do represent a array
me: i have showed
interviewer: draw and,or,xor gates
me: i have drawn,he asked me is this correct to check whether  i was cofident
interviewer: draw its table
me : showed
interviewer: can we  make nor gate using and gate
me: yes sir
interviewer: draw and show me
me : i tried  but i could not ,said that i dont no
interviewer: what are all the osi layers
me: i said and explaint  it
interviewer:told about my industrial expiren,u can wait out side
me : thank you sir
i waited was some time they call me for HR
HR:WHERE ARE U FROM?
ME:HYDERABAD
HR: ARE U WITH TELANGANA OR NOT
ME: I SAID
HR:WHAT ARE UR HOBBIES?
I: PLAYING CHESS,LISE SONGES
HR: SING A SONG FOR ME?
I: I DID NOT FOR SOME TIME
HR: IF U DONT I WILL REJECT U(HE WAS PLAYING WITH ME)
I : SANG A SONG
HR : U CAN WAIT OUT SIDE FOR RESULT
I:THANK U SIR!

I WAS 2ND IN SELECTED LIST I FELT HAPPY FOR IT,TOTALLY 27 WERE SELECTED
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment