L&T Interview Experience-1

L&T Infotech, Mumbai - Sanjay ghodawat group of institute, Atigre, Dist-kolhapur.

Hi all.

It's really nice feeling of sharing you my experience about L&T Infotech, Mumbai.

I got placed in L&T, one of the biggest MNC's on 28th of Oct 2015.

The rounds that were carried out:

1] General Aptitude with sectional cut-off (60 marks) with 3 sections.

2] Group discussions round: The topic that was given to our group was "SOCIAL MEDIA A DISTRACTION". For a GD round they observe you English skill, your area of coverage
of the particular topic, your presentational skills etc.

3] Technical round: 45 mins of technical round, they asked for the areas of Interest. I had given as: Embedded systems, Microprocessor and Microcontroller. They ask you in deep so do prepare for that.

They even asked me about my technical skills that is C, C++. To the electronic students, they mainly emphasis on the C and C++, your communication skills not details off SQL oracle then .NET. The want to know our sound in basics.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL MY JUNIORS AND SENIORS WHO WANT TO BE A PART OF L&T INFOTECH, MUMBAI.         
      
THANK YOU.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L&T Infotech Interview Experience - Pondicherry, October, 2015

Hello friends,

I like to share my interview experience.

In my college they have informed us that the interview will take place on 24th and 25th October.

On 24 th october I reached the venue.

Pre-placement talk has been conducted by L &T members.

L&T Infotech has 5 rounds:

1. Written test.
2. GD.
3. Essay writing.
4. Technical interview.
5. Direct HR.

1. The written test has Quantitative (20), Verbal (20), Reasoning (20).

Total for 60 marks and each section has sectional cut off.

They don't tell you the cut off range for each section.

Tips: Prepare completely from IndiaBix. This can help you lot.

2. The topic was simple, but had heavy competition. All tried to spoke. But finally HR gave time to tell all our points individually.

Valid points without repetitions and also bold communication helps better.

3. Essay Writing:

This is not the elimination round. They just give you one topic and tell to write essay in that topic.

I have written for one page and also extra sheets was not provided.

4. Technical interview:

I am the first person in my panel but at that time I went for some work so they called some other person. Then I was waiting for very long time. I Had prepared a lot at that time. We didn't expect that interview will held on that day itself. After long time I was called and asked questions from my area of interest. After that he told me to write a single program which has while, for, if, switch conditions within it.

He just checks that whether I can write or not. And he observed my eye contact.

Tips: Confidently answering the known questions can help lot.

I was spot selected in technical HR.

5. Direct HR:

Here some basic questions are asked.

- Like are you ready for relocation, semester marks checking, date of birth.

The whole interview process completed in one day.

After 1 week I got my result that I got selected. I was really happy. Be confident Friends. Face interview with positive approach and confident you will get it.

All The Best Friends. Do well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L&T INFOTECH Interview Experience - MUMBAI 17th September, 2015

Hello,

I am sharing my experience of L&T Infotech. I am from KJSCE, Vidyavihar. This company visited our college on 17th September 2015. I am EXTC student. There were 5 rounds and every round was an elimination round.

1) Aptitude test (3 sections: Quantitative, Logical and Verbal (20 questions each))
  
For aptitude test I prepared from IndiaBix and trust me guys it was very very helpful, thank you IndiaBix. The main and important sections are trains, profit &loss, pipes&cisterns, time-work, time distance, probability, simple interest, etc.

60 students appeared for aptitude test and 27 were selected. I was one of them.

2) Group discussion.

Topic was is co-education good or bad? There were 12 students and 4 were selected. I was one of them. My suggestion is if you don't understand the topic then wait for other people to speak up & then put in your points & get into the discussion. Always try to start the discussion so that the examiner will come to know about your leadership quality. Jump into the discussion with new points.

3) Paragraph writing. (non elimination round)

4) Technical Interview.

The person was very friendly. He asked me about my projects, basics of Java, and gave me real life situation and asked me how to solve it technically. Be thorough with the basics.

5) HR interview.

She asked to introduce myself and asked me about relocation.

Results were announced after two days and I was selected.

That's it guys.

All the best.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L&T InfoTech Recruitment Process Overview - Pune, October 9th, 2015

Hello everyone, I was at the L&T Infotech pool campus drive conducted on 8th and 9th Oct'15 and I got placed in L&T Infotech.

To describe the procedure from the start:

1. Aptitude!

Probably the most important (in my opinion) part/phase/round of the recruitment process. This is the part where most of students are dropped out and reason for that is quite obvious->"Not Being Smart Enough".

Everyone who is eligible for L&T InfoTech Recruitment Process is an overall good candidate itself because they have a criteria of around 60%+ and lot of other things that you already might be knowing or will know at the Pre-Placement Talk.

So basically even if you haven't prepared for the aptitude it should only take 1 or 2 smart moves while the aptitude exam to crack it.

I never had prepared for aptitude questions seriously nor did I solve any test papers on IndiaBix or any other website for that matter before my Infotech aptitude.

My smart move or the thing that I did for cracking it was changing the sections of the aptitude wisely,

As we all know there are there sections will 20 questions each and a sectional cut-off (Don't know how much and they don't tell you that):

1. Quantitative Aptitude.

2. Logical Reasoning.

3. Verbal Ability.

I Solved 10 questions of Verbal First. Then 10 of Logical. Then 10 of Quantitative. Back to 10 Questions of Verbal. Again 10 of Logical. And Lastly 10 of quantitative.

This was my key to crack this round. If you try and solve quantitative first you invest a lot of time in that and plus it is a bit harder to solve and you do not get the answer easily, then you start worrying, lose more time, more panics, your brain gets stuck and then you cannot even attempt the rest 2 sections with a stable mind and make them wrong too. They give the quantitative section first, but you can navigate to the other section easily and start solving that first.

My suggestion:"DO NOT SOLVE QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE FIRST".

They give you 60 mins to solve 60 questions, I had submitted my Test on the 57th min while people didn't even mark 60 questions fully. Commonly, it is test with no negative marking the least you could do it atleast mark all the questions blindly even if you haven't read the question (which I did not do I read all questions fast).

2. Group Discussion:

After aptitude, everything is fairly good. You just have to be yourself and maintain your balance and "PATIENCE". They make you sit for a long time. Group Discussion is fairly easy if you can communicate in English of-course. Even if you can manage to 1 point in the GD and the GD Moderator feels that yeah this guy can talk, that's it they take you in. Only thing they see is whether you can talk ENGLISH in front of everyone. Of-course putting up a good point is also important but then we are not dumb enough to talk rubbish over there. So I talked only about whats important.

My Topic: Advertisements-Are they "Marketing" or "Cheating"?

Fairly easy, I opened with the introduction, starting first saying that in my opinion it is marketing for blah blah blah reason and I stopped. That's it I got the next round.

3. Paragraph Writing:

After GD, they immediately give you a topic to write a paragraph about something and this round has no elimination, they just evaluate your paragraph in the LAST round. I wrote about half a page.

Topic: 3 Things you do to reduce pollution in your own city.

4. Technical Round/Interview (TR):

This was not at all easy (for me) (rest of my friends had a pretty good and easy TR, they bombard you with lot of technical things but then you do not have to worry too much because even if you manage to speak something about it and your answer is not perfect still they will select you.

I am an ENTC guy, they started asking me about computer and IT concepts.

Q. What is DBMS?

A. I said Data base management System.

Q. What does a DBMS do?

A. Stores data.

Q. Do you know any DBMS?

A. Mongo DB, Couch DB, SQL (wrong answer SQL is a language, Still ok:)).

Q. How does SQL work?

A. I said you have to write a code and store the data. I know that much only.

Finally he stopped about CS and IT.

Still he jumped to Object Oriented Programming (Still IT)!

Q. What are the 4 pillars of OOPS?

A. I said I don't know 4 pillars, I only know some OOPS concepts: Inheritance and Polymorphism.

He said yes those are the 2 pillars. 2 more to go. I didn't know the remaining two.

Correct answer: Data Abstraction, Data Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism.  (4 Pillars).

Then he said so lets make things easy for you: You have a piece of cake (round) you have only 3 cuts and have to give me 8 pieces how will you slice the cake. I couldn't answer.

He said ok then Thank You. I was very tensed I thought I couldn't make it. But trust me he wasn't really testing how perfectly I was answering. They just test what all you know or you are familiar with. They do not expect complete "Perfection or Mastery". Of-course if you are perfect in something they ask you, You have an advantage.

5. HR Interview:

This is the last round and it is fairly good. They ask you some simple questions, about anything may be family background or what you do, why you would like to join the company, why should we take you, most importantly you Hobbies, Strengths and Weakness. If you simply answer to those questions you can get selected.

That's pretty much about it. I would wish you all the best and Good Luck, Cheers :).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L&T Infotech Interview Experience - Nagpur, Sep 2014

Hello Friends,

L&T InfoTech Came in my college YCCE for campus placement drive. All branches were eligible for drive.

There are 5 rounds.

1. Aptitude test.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Paragraph writing.
4. Technical Round.
5. Personnel Interview.

1. Aptitude test was easy. R. S. Aggrawal is good for practice. Remember, there is no different set of Aptitude test. All question are same for all group, for all colleges, in that particular time period. So try to find out question from your friends. Aptitude test consists of Quants, English. 40% was cutoff.

2. Group discussion was also easy. The key to crack GD is "Speak". If you participate in GD, then you will definitely crack it. That's enough.

3. In paragraph writing you will get one topic, and you have to write paragraph on it within 15-20 mins. This is not elimination round, but when you will go to HR round they will observe it. Avoid grammatical and spelling mistake. Use different colors of pens. Draw images like logo. It will definitely help you.

4. Technical round is depend upon panel. My technical round was finished in 4mins. TI may be of 4 mins or 40mins, depend upon panel. Focus on resume, Core subjects. C, C++, DS, OS, SE.

5. In Personnel interview, they will observe your communication skills and confidence. Some question like.

A. What is your favorite color? Why?

B. Do you like singing? If yes, then sing a song.

C. Your favorite game? tell me something about your favorite game.

D. Which movie do you like? who is director, who is producer.

So, whichever is your hobby, favorite game, movie, you should know basic about it.

I was selected in L&T InfoTech in Sept 2014, and they gave me joining in may 2016. Remember, L&t may give you joining within 3months, or 6 months, or 1 year, or 2 year. So you must have patience.

Best of luck.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L & T Infotech Interview Experience - Nasik on 8 December 2014

Hello all.

I am glad to share you the experience of my L and T Infotech Drive conducted on 8 December 2014 in K. K. Wagh College Of Engineering Nasik.

I was 1 amongst the 7 candidates which was selected by company. :) :) :).

Drive was scheduled for 2 days actually but they finished the things in 1 day only.

There were 5 rounds in total.

Starting with Aptitude Round, followed by Group Discussion, Paragraph Writing, Technical Interview And at last HR Interview.

In Aptitude there were 60 questions to be solved in 60 minutes.

It was divided into 3 sections of 20 questions per section.

N sections were Quant, LR and Verbal.

Quant was very easy. Just you have to prepare basic topics like Time and Work, Profit And Loss, Ages, Percentages etc etc.

If you are not good in LR, please work hard on that. It was the most difficult section.

And again verbal was a bit hard but can be cracked.
So there were 300 students in all in which 15 guys cracked aptitude test.

Now it was time for GD.

And topic was India/Western Countries which is better land for career opportunities. ?

You just have to contribute with good points from your side.
So 13 candidate were selected from GD.

Paragraph writing round was Not An Elimination Round.
But they do check it in HR.

Topic for it was How do you contribute to your society.
You have to write it in a good and well formed English.

In technical interview round, you are screwed on your technical skills.

As I was an computer guy, I was asked to write Programmes, and also study your projects before going there.

My Technical Interview was superb and I was throught that round.
And at last HR round was the easiest one.

He asks questions on your resume.
Prepare it properly.

And if you prepare like that.
The Job is yours.

That's It. :).
Best Of Luck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment